EmploymentElectrical Sales Corporation (ESC) is a family owned and operated business that supports the communications needs of businesses in the Greater New Orleans. Founded in 1949, Electrical Sales Corporation builds long term partnerships with its customers ensuring stability and continuity in their communications.
Support EngineerJob Summary: The Support Engineer will own Tier 1 and 2 support for clients. Using the ESC Ticket system, the Support Engineer primarily handles remote troubleshooting and support.
Technical proficiencies and responsibilities:
· Willingness to become proficient in the core telecommunications and supporting systems that the Company sells
· Troubleshooting and managing both relatively simple and more complex VoIP and Network challenges
· Follow-through with client until item is fully resolved
· Use judgement and make decisions to escalate to Tier 3 support
· Ability to think critically and walk customers through basic troubleshooting if needed
· Ability to professionally handle challenging or frustrating situations
· 3-5 years of proven experience in customer support
· Understanding of Voice Over IP technology and switching and routing
· Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
· Experience diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical challenges
· Patience, a positive, customer-centric attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment
· Curiosity in your field and an interest in learning the telecommunications industry
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Documenting of work performed
On-call rotation to be compensated appropriately.
Please send your PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted